http://www.ashinstitute.org/
These folk blow Red Cross out of the water, and are much less expensive. We have to maintain yearly certification through them at work.
As a new mother of a 7 week 5 day old boy I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if there is any children's CPR classes that anyone could take or if anyone knows of a website to get the steps on how to do children's CPR I would really appreciate it.
http://www.ashinstitute.org/
These folk blow Red Cross out of the water, and are much less expensive. We have to maintain yearly certification through them at work.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Thank you. God forbid anything happen to him I just want to be prepared just in case.
Every parent should arm themselves with that knowledge. I commend you for thinking.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Contact Tim Dotson at Wise Rescue Squad if he is not there then he will be at the pool behind the middle school he will teach you the two day course but a good rule of thumb is 1 breath for every 5 chest compressions.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Definitely take the class and you may want to take a basic first aid course. I would strongly recommend against performing any CPR without a certification. Infant, child, and adult are all different.
The next improvement in CPR will be to do away with the breathing altogether. The compressions will move the chest enough to expand to ventilate the person.
Bookmarks